Friday, August 6, 2010

And the nominees are...

My top favorite recipes; that I will attempt to make. Easier said than done. Suggestions are welcomed and encouraged, as this is a work in progress.


Please disregard the multiple meatballs.
Spaghetti & Meatball- Not meatballs, meatball. We’re an obese nation. No need to be greedy. A classic, yummy dish. Everyone loves it; kids, adults, even the elderly who are missing a few teeth can happily gum this one away. Goes good with bread. I love bread. Hands-down, it’s a winner.

Meatloaf- Another solid dish. Awesome leftovers for lunch the next day. Filling, and by the looks of it, fun to make. Kind of reminds me of molding play-dough.



Macaroni & Cheese- The good kind, with real cheese (not that orange garbage) and that’s baked in the oven. Hot, melty, goodness…. Mmmm. Need I say more?

Tacos- Who doesn’t love Taco Night?! Honestly, nothing excites me more than a tower of carbs, meat, sour cream, and the coveted GUACAMOLE. Heaven on a plate. On a side note: for those of you who do know how to use a skillet properly and are laughing at the idea that I do not, ... are not very nice.


Wow.
Chocolate Chip Cookies- This is the absolute BEST treat ever, in my opinion. My pallet could just faint over the scent of these bad boys. Farewell, skin graphs.

Stir Fry- I figured I should try to create something un-American. In other words, I’ll attempt to make an Americanized Asian dish of some kind


There are no pretty pictures of Shepherd's Pie.
Shepherd’s Pie- I’m Irish. We like meat and potatoes. And beer. I’m pretty sure if you could bake beer and eat it, that would be Ireland’s signature dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment